We have one guest and no members online
Murun is the administrative center of Khövsgöl Aimag (province) in northern Mongolia.
- Great for hiking and nature sightseeing!
- Many historical relics such as deer stone from the Bronze Age
- A mid-size provincial town of about 28,000
- The administrative center of Khuvsgul Aimag (province)
- Situated in the valley of beautiful Delger River
- The altitude is 1.283 meters above sea level
- Friendly people
- Khuvsgul is truly a highlight of any trip to Mongolia